- Interior decoration for property sale or general improvement
- Wall lining and paper hanging
- Exterior works including soffets, fascias and masonry
- Wood staining and varnishing
- Gates, fencing and fire escapes
- Decking treatment
- Re pointing
- Block paving
- Garden walls
Since the 1st October 2008 domestic rental properties require an Energy Assessment and associated ‘Energy Performance Certificate' (EPC) by law. This is also required for commercial properties from January 2009. This is a detailed energy survey on the property that records information relating to its construction, insulation, heating, lighting and size. This information is then used to calculate the energy efficiency and carbon emissions of the property.
The assessment also produces a list of useful recommendations and improvements that could be made to improve overall energy efficiency and reduce fuel bills. This is the best part of the EPC and we will work with you to ensure you make the most of the recommendations, save money and reduce your carbon emissions. Having an EPC completed whilst undertaking other inventory/check out activities is a cost effective option.
- Temporary boarding
- Double glazed units and UPVC installations